Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Its been a while since I've posted but I have been reading up on allthe adventures.

Just wanted to brag a little! JoJo and I attended our first ever tracking class on Wednesday and she was totally BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The track was only short and had about 40 pieces of food on it and she only missed one piece. I was sooooo proud of her. She even did better than the people who have been attending class for the last couple of months.

I have the smartest (naughtiest) beagle ever!!!!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
What do Beagles know how to do? SMELL!!!! Way to go JoJo! I am surprised she did not skip the beginners entirely and go right to the advanced class. Pictures please. I would love to see that fine nose in action.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I didn't get any pictures cause it was deadly dark and raining! Will try and get some tomorrow.

She's such a clever girl. She is also training in agility and has just passed her first title in obedience.

Now if she'd just stop eating everything I own!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar is in tracking class right now too. He is definatley the star student. He finds us every time - no problem! Just remember to always trust your dog, he knows what he's doing. The other day I thought that Caesar was off the track and had him go to another spot. I was wrong! He was going the right way.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well tracking has been put on hold.

One of my doggies (the cocker) has kennel cough. She's picked it up from the vet on Saturday. JoJo hasn't come down with it yet but its only a matter of time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So JoJo has managed to escape the dreaded kennel cough which means we will be back at tracking and agility classes on Saturday! Its been two weeks since we've been able to do any training and I'm a bit worried that both dogs will play up in class because it has been so long. Fingers crossed they do well.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Nice going JOJO. No doubt the name has alot to do with JOJO's success.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts