Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enrolled Caesar in a begginer tracking class. It's being taught by our usual trainer and she suggested that I bring Caesar because she figures he'll be good at it. I know he'll be good at it...he already tracks things when we're out on our walks but I'm interested to see how she'll teach them. Has anyone ever taken a tracking class? It starts on July 5th at 8:30 am
. I'll let you all know how it goes and I'll try to take some pictures. I wonder how many beagles will be in this class???

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Sadie could teach this class. She is tracking a scent in the back yard about every other morning.

During your classes if you find out how to stop them from barking and baying on a scent let me know. Sadie will sometimes run and sniff and bark and follow a scent around and around the yard for hours and hours.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Originally Posted By: Mom of 2 BeaglesSadie could teach this class. She is tracking a scent in the back yard about every other morning.

During your classes if you find out how to stop them from barking and baying on a scent let me know. Sadie will sometimes run and sniff and bark and follow a scent around and around the yard for hours and hours.
i think thats how it should be, at all derby events the beagls bark and bay as they scent. they dont keep quiet as far as i've seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.