Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
That is a very nice car. Is it an automatic? Boss won't let me drive one. He made me learn to drive a Toyota with a manual.

I am a very good driver, but working three pedals is tough, since I am just a little dog.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Cassie here...nice cars...nice drivers too. I sure would like a ride...
:eek:
-Xerxes

Very nice car Toughy! (Xerxes says not to get any ideas you little minx Cassie!)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww Popcorn, yes it's an automatic.

That is a very nice car. Is it an automatic? Boss won't let me drive one. He made me learn to drive a Toyota with a manual.

I am a very good driver, but working three pedals is tough, since I am just a little dog.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Nice ride, Toughy! Alas, Boh will never ride in a nice car. He gets deathly car sick, no matter what I have tried.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Nice ride, Toughy! Alas, Boh will never ride in a nice car. He gets deathly car sick, no matter what I have tried.
Have you tried crating boh in the car?. I have a wire crate in my back seat with towels so cassie doesnt slide around. You can also cover the crate so he doesnt look out the window. Cassie mostly lays down or sits. Shes gotten a watery mouth when I used only a leash in the car.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Have you tried crating boh in the car?. I have a wire crate in my back seat with towels so cassie doesnt slide around.
Poor odie gets stuck in a crate while in the car.. he would like a convertible for sure
You could always strap the crate to the roof. That way they will know what it's like to ride in a convertible and you don't have to worry about them "Yacking Up"

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Have you tried crating boh in the car?. I have a wire crate in my back seat with towels so cassie doesnt slide around.
Poor odie gets stuck in a crate while in the car.. he would like a convertible for sure
You could always strap the crate to the roof. That way they will know what it's like to ride in a convertible and you don't have to worry about them "Yacking Up"
Cassie here....first of all I'm NOT luggage...and I dont yack in the car....!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hahahahaha!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does Toughy have a seat belt for his nice new car???? /forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

techie
His seatbelt consists of wearing a harness with a leash and me holding onto the leash while he sits on my lap with his ears flapping in the wind (my husband drives).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts