Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the family and I needed to go to the store to get some house hold things. Chase was left behind... Before leaving he went out did his business, we played for a little bit then we put him in the bathroom (in his kennel) just incase he cried and was very loud. I noticed before leaving that he wasn't crying at all. I looked in on him and he was just sitting there looking back. I kissed him goodbye and we left.

Came home... TO A CLEAN KENNEL!!!!! YAY!!!!! Chase held it until we got home. We were so excited for him and he knew it lol he got a little excited and started jumping up and down with me. :lol2:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Lookiiiiiiiiing GGGGGGGGGGGGGood,Chase ! :bounce2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. He's getting so much better with this house training thing. He now goes and sit at the door when he has to go... :happyhappy:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Yay, Chase!! Isn't it great when the housebreaking light bulb finally comes on!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Congratulations Chase!!! :bounce: :bounce2:

We all knew it would happen -- the question is always WHEN??!!!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's getting so much better with the crate now it's just getting him potty trained. The weather here has been really crazy so Chase doesn't like to go out in the ice and snow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts