Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took fred for a five mile walk today. He loved it so much when we came home and dropped, and has slept all afternoon. I was suprised how well he did he is learning not to jump when every car goes by, we still have a lil problem with motorcycles though. lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Originally Posted By: DaisysMomGlad he learned to not jump at cars. Now, if I could get Daisy to stop pulling me we'd be good.
They'll stop pulling? I swear it's a tug of war every time i take Luigi out...No matter how long we go out, it's never long enough for em...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I might add, the last two days we got good walks in, and Linus doesn't want to sleep @ 9:30ish when he normally crashes.. he is very fidgety... not sure if the walk has something to do with it. lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also must add fred is a real babe magnet! lol

He doesn't pull until we go up a hill then he can pull me up it!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
The long walks do wear them out! LOL at the babe magnet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I try and take Scout on 2 walks. One when I get home from work and one before bed. I try to make one longer, about 4 miles, and the other around 2 miles. I found that taking the longer one before bed has helped with her sleeping all night (at 10 months she should be doing this anyway). Last week I took her on a 6 miles before bed because it was really nice out. While I was putting away her leash and stuff she stood in the kitchen just looking at me. Then she just laid down, and she never just stops, she is always going no matter what.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts