Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Chase is eating breakfast and his big floppy ears kept going into his bowl he started shaking his head, then they fell back into the bowl so he started barking while shaking his head then again in the bowl they go so he started biting them.

Maybe I'm weird but I thought it was so cute. He's a goofy little pup! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
509 Posts
:biglaugh: I told you he had big ears!! hehehe

no actually Glover does the same when he has breakfast... the ears get white tipped and he looks so silly trying to lick them/bite them lol
then when he is unsuccessfull he runs for the gras and rolls around like crazy. silly dog lol

xx
K :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:Originally posted by GloverCharlie:
:biglaugh: I told you he had big ears!! hehehe

no actually Glover does the same when he has breakfast... the ears get white tipped and he looks so silly trying to lick them/bite them lol
then when he is unsuccessfull he runs for the gras and rolls around like crazy. silly dog lol

xx
K :roll:
Chase does this really weird run like he's pushing his butt in... I can't explain it. I'll try to get him to do it and make a video of it. :lol2:

·
Registered
509 Posts
[/qb][/QUOTE]Chase does this really weird run like his pushing his butt in... I can't explain it. I'll try to get him to do it and make a video of it. :lol2: [/QB][/QUOTE]

:sign20:

thats classic! have to see that! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts