Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few puppy pictures from our weekly photo shoot. One is simply to show how chaotic my house can be with 4 adult dogs, 5 puppies and a few neighbor children that help socialize the little ones. Enjoy!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Omg!! What a packed house. Those kids must LOVE living near you. The puppy pics are to die for.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Looks like great fun was being had by all. Certainly an active pack and lovely photos.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
OMG!! Tooo adorable! There is just nothing cuter than a Beagle puppy! I agree with everyone else, those kids must love living near you. Great pics, send more!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh my gosh, soooooo cute!!!! I love the one with the puppy chewing on the wood!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Super puppy fix!! Is that Sam on the sofa? He looks like he is wondering what all the fuss is about. What a great idea to bring in the neighborhood kids to socialize the pups!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally Posted By: judymaggieSuper puppy fix!! Is that Sam on the sofa? He looks like he is wondering what all the fuss is about. What a great idea to bring in the neighborhood kids to socialize the pups!
Actually Sam thinks he is an old man and isn't too sure of the puppies quite yet. He likes them when they are a few weeks older, but right now he is still a little afraid of them. When they are first born he won't be within 10 feet of them. Partially because the mommies have hollered at him before and he has a good memory.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm so jealous! That looks like such a happy house. Those kids must love coming over.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great photo's. They reminded me of how hard it is to bring up puppies.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Woe, never a dull moment in your house. Nice pics.

·
Registered
250 Posts
they are so beautiful.. so wanting another one right now!!!

and ya those kids help a lot with the puppies... diesel loves kids and people and he would be the worst guard dog i have ever seen... haha he would wag his tail until they pet him lol

haha but those pics are awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts