Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Dodger
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know I do silly things to help Dodger lose weight but enjoy his food, well…lol Dodger loves bananas and peanut butter, so I cutting up the bananas and decided that maybe a table spoon of peanut butter mixed in with the cut up bananas would taste good and slow him down when eating and getting at his banana….lol oh it was funny to watch, he took that first sorta bite and looked at me with this peanut butter stuck in his mouth no banana….lol but he didn’t give up… he took a bite, but he had it his nose down, then it was a brown nose….lol hooray he got those nanners…. Ting ting ting went that bowl up against my wall. Thought you guys would enjoy this title antic I put Dodger through, not torture just a little fun, I don’t think Dodger minds so long as he gets his bananas….Thanks for letting me share….It was funny

Attachments

· Registered
5,046 Posts
It's funny how some dogs love everything and others are picky. Boh hates bananas. I think it's the texture he doesn't like. When my other dog was living, I always had to share my banana and apple with her. Boh tried to like these things, because his sister was eating them. He would quickly spit out the banana, but he would eat the apple. Now that she is gone, he spits the apple out too. LOL!

Dodger is too cute. Good luck on your diet Dodger. I'm backsliding on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts