454 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif
Sadie:
Tail - 12-1/2"
Ears - 5-1/4"

Sparky:
Tail - 9"
Ears - 5-1/4"

One of the first things I noticed as Sadie was growing up, was that her tail gets a kink in it right where it turns from black to white. The more relaxed she is, the more you can see it. You can see it a little bit in this picture. Sometimes it looks like it's broken. The black is erect, while the white end hangs limp. Other times you can't see it at all.

Believe it or not, I've noticed Sparky's tail doing the same thing, but not as severe.

Any other tri-colors out there with a tail kink??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_idea.gif

· Registered
454 Posts
Jen wrote:
Quote: At least that's what I always tell people at work when they laugh at me over the latest thing I've done with/for Jersey.
Yep. I get the eye-rolls from friends, family, and co-workers too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/angel.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sign20.gif

We need bumper stickers or t-shirts that says...

" <span style="color: #CC0000">Let me tell you about my Beagles </span> "

· Registered
1,053 Posts
Not one of mine - but JoJo's dam has a "kink" in her tail - I think it had been broken when she was a pup. Her "registered" name is "Kinky Little Spot Vom Donner"! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/biggrin.gif
With ten tails to "measure" I'm not getting into a measuring mode here - but here are a "few" of the "beagle tails" that live here in the Ricardo pack.

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: Karebru
One of the first things I noticed as Sadie was growing up, was that her tail gets a kink in it right where it turns from black to white. The more relaxed she is, the more you can see it. You can see it a little bit in this picture. Sometimes it looks like it's broken. The black is erect, while the white end hangs limp. Other times you can't see it at all.

Any other tri-colors out there with a tail kink??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_idea.gif
YES!! you are right, I've noticed that too with Chloe's tail. Though, she is not tri-color....

That is strange!!

· Registered
182 Posts
When I was looking for breeders I noticed that one said that they trimmed (maybe not the right word for it) one of the puppy's tails because of the huge kink that was in it. Does this happen often? It must have been quite the kink if they decided to actually take off part of the tail.

· Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I started this post, ahahahah, and yes, am calling myself nuts, but I love it! I will definitely say it was all you, Beaglebabe, that got us to measuring! The things you drive us to do, ahahahahahah!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.