Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
454 Posts
Hmmm... Interesting subject, but I'm not sure why we have to look at yet another picture of Abby's butt. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

What the AKC says...
Quote: Tail
Set moderately high; carried gaily, but not turned forward over the back; with slight curve; short as compared with size of the hound; with brush.
Defects--A long tail. Teapot curve or inclined forward from the root. Rat tail with absence of brush.
"Defect" or not, I like Sadies long tail. (12-1/2 inches, if anyone wants to turn this into a contest.)

(Photo by Murphy and Summers' Dad.)

And there's nothing wrong with Sparky's little stub either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

· Registered
454 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif
Sadie:
Tail - 12-1/2"
Ears - 5-1/4"

Sparky:
Tail - 9"
Ears - 5-1/4"

One of the first things I noticed as Sadie was growing up, was that her tail gets a kink in it right where it turns from black to white. The more relaxed she is, the more you can see it. You can see it a little bit in this picture. Sometimes it looks like it's broken. The black is erect, while the white end hangs limp. Other times you can't see it at all.

Believe it or not, I've noticed Sparky's tail doing the same thing, but not as severe.

Any other tri-colors out there with a tail kink??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_idea.gif

· Registered
454 Posts
Jen wrote:
Quote: At least that's what I always tell people at work when they laugh at me over the latest thing I've done with/for Jersey.
Yep. I get the eye-rolls from friends, family, and co-workers too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/angel.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sign20.gif

We need bumper stickers or t-shirts that says...

" <span style="color: #CC0000">Let me tell you about my Beagles </span> "

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.