Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Banned
19,926 Posts
I should add...at the last Beaglepalooza we had in Tampa, they did various awards. One was for longest tail, so they must have varying lengths. I would say just like

P.S. Jersey took second place in that category!

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: Marley's Mommydon't get me wrong, I love Marley's tail. Was just curous because we were told that they are never cut, but I see short tails. Short and stocky a bit.
You mean like UNO's?
I think that just as every beagle looks different a bit (but somehow we all know they're beagles.... weird) their tails are different...

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Okay, I HAD to measure Li'l Girl's tail. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif She wasn't crazy about that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/biggrin.gif She fell far short of Sadie, since her tail measured 10" from root to tip. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sign20.gif

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Jersey's tail is exactly 12 inches long. It curves like a teapot handle over her back and is way out of standard. Her ears are somewhere between 5 and 5.5 inches. Jersey wasn't too keen on letting me measure them so it was hard to get an accurate number. Apparently I can add rulers to the list of things that scare her. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/animal18.gif

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyHa, we've completely gone crazy.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif
Originally Posted By: BeagleBabeAt least we're in great company!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
And happy! Don't forget happy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif

At least that's what I always tell people at work when they laugh at me over the latest thing I've done with/for Jersey. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: Karebru
One of the first things I noticed as Sadie was growing up, was that her tail gets a kink in it right where it turns from black to white. The more relaxed she is, the more you can see it. You can see it a little bit in this picture. Sometimes it looks like it's broken. The black is erect, while the white end hangs limp. Other times you can't see it at all.

Any other tri-colors out there with a tail kink??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_idea.gif
YES!! you are right, I've noticed that too with Chloe's tail. Though, she is not tri-color....

That is strange!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.