Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the most fun credit card!

Discovercard is now allowing you to replace your card with one with the design of your choice, and one of the choices is a beagle puppy! So I replaced my old boring card with a beagle puppy card. Sometimes I take the card out just to look at it. I can't wait to use it. Oh, wait, maybe that's what they wanted.... :biglaugh:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have that credit card also!. It is fun to use and I always know who the dog people are when I use it. It gets a big smile. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have a bank account with Bank Of America and I have the check that are ASPCA...and there is a beagle pup on the checks...giving to a cause and get to love beagles!!

Amanda

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oooh, I'll have to check that out. I never use my Discover but I'd still like the card! Heheh!

As for checks, if you order replacements from Samsclub.com you can upload your own picture and have it put on the check. Guess who's face will be gracing my next book of checks? Plus they're really cheap! :hi:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I got my wife one of those cards /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

As it turns out having a cute credit card is very harmful to the balance :freak:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Beware of that card as it is "tied with the wal-mart" card! They are the one of the most unforgiving & highest interest cards out there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif (I know from experience)! My home has been "paid for" since May, but It will be about a year before I am "totally debt free"...WOOOHOOO!!! :thumbup: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts