Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i put up a post like this on 2 legged talker, but for people. now its the beagles turn

what did you get beagle for christmas?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Well, we already bought lots of new treats and toys over the last few weeks.

...but sadly, for Xmas my boys are getting Doggie DayCare....Sad for us, happy for them b/c they love it there...but I miss them to death...makes me so sad

We are both newbies just graduated so we both have to work Xmas and New Years..So, they are in for 6 days in a row over Xmas, home for 2 days, then back in for another 3 days over New Years....I hate it, but they love it there, they just play all day!!

Manda

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Spencer & Sydney got 2 stuffies from Santa and another one from us, they got blankets, treats and kongs from their grandma. I think they did pretty well this year.

·
Registered
448 Posts
plenty of treats and bones here too. Betty got a new collar (its pink, and the hubby and son dont think she needs pink, its too sissy for her, LOL, she has always had a leather collar)
Sadly for her she is getting fixed tomorrow (Dec 26th) OK, not sadly, but I am just a bit of a worried mama right now. I am sure she will do find. And she will be soooooo much better off in the long run!
well, off to a hungry beagle, no eating tonight for surgery tomorrow! Save the treats for when she comes home thursday!
Judi

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Ours got treats, a toy (which they looked at in disgust as it wasnt anything to eat)and Xmas dinner (roast turkey with veg).Lots of fuss from our visitors as well.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey got a basket full of new toys and some treats. She's already killed two of the toys. The rest are still scattered all over my living room floor. I'm too tired to clean right now. :rolleye11:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Henry B. got a new touchdown (football)...he hides them all over the yard. And treats, of course. And lots of love and kisses! :heart:

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Summer & Murphy got lots of toys, all with squeakers and two new beds. No treats I'm afraid. Summer has developed a food allergy, so now they are both on a hypo-allergenic diet. Thankfully they both love the stuff.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Abby got an AKC fox squeak toy from Judy, a doggie jacket (which I have to take back to Old Navy and exchange for smaller size), treats, treats and more treats :hi:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts