Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an overtired Beagle pup = one very naughty Beagle.

Oh my gosh, Daisy was so wound up last night. I got home earlier than usual from work, and since it was a beautiful day I took Daisy for a walk around the neighborhood. What I didn't know is that my husband had taken her outside for some hard playing about 30 minutes before I got home. He kept her out there for about an hour just throwing balls for her to fetch and bring back. She'd do that forever if we'd let her. So, after the walk she was so tired that she couldn't settle down. She would lay down for about a minute, decide that she just couldn't settle down and nap, and then get up and get into something. She chewed on me, the cat, my son, and pretty much anything that crossed her eye's path.

Note to self: Always check with husband to make sure he hasn't already tired Daisy out for my own sanity's sake /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Wait, let me get this straight....she brings back the ball?!? LOL

Funny story (and oh, so familiar).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ditto on the "oh so familiar"! With the snow being crusty enough for a beagle, but not me, he's like lightening out there. Bernie comes in exhausted, squirrely, and ready to chew face (and no, not in a good way either!) Arghhh, had to crate him, to give the pant legs, shoes, fingers, and cats a rest!

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
I'm finding Maggie likes to gnaw and chew on human flesh when she's especially tired. Needless to say, the little girl gets frequent 'mandatory' naps! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts