Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are new to Beagle World and want to thank everyone for welcoming us here!

Tinker is our 9 yr old male, measuring 18 inches (as we like to say, he's on the Beagle Basketball Team...) and 45 pounds (not too bad on my knees when he is in 'lap dog' mode!) and loves to snooze. He takes it to new heights!

He gets into trouble and is wanted by the Federales in several states (wanted by my dad too, his 'grandpups' come over for
visits every so often...)

I had fun making that picture a few years ago, he is my loyal hound! I'd bail him outta any jail...

Belle is very well behaved, and very loyal too. Tinker commonly uses poor Belle as his personal pillow..

Well that's enough for now, hope you enjoyed our pix. Have you hugged a Beagle today??

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are both very lovely looking. Are you sure that Tinkers a Beagle as i didnt think it was possible to have one over 15, could he be an American foxhound?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We were not sure if he was a Beagle when we got him (at 2 yrs old) but we went to the dog show several months ago specifically to search out the Harrier and American Foxhounds that were being shown. It was pretty obvious that he wasn't built like a Harrier or Foxhound, so we feel 95% sure he is pure Beagle. El Gigantor Beagle. Big honking bayin' Beagle. On the Beagle Basketball team. Would you like to super size that?. That's Tinker. Gets comments about his size all the time at the dog park though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts