Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That is just too cute. And NO we're never tired of seeing adorable beagle pictures!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love his coloring. Now if I put Marley in a basket with my clothes, those tan pants would be white! Is it just my dog?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh, that is so cute! Never tired of pictures!!! Luigi is a real cutie!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Sweet,sweet, sweet...Luigi you are an adorable little guy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
More pictures are always welcome /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is just too cute. And nope, we never get tired of cute beagle pics.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at beagle pictures!! What a cute picture!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif Of course, we are not tired of Luigi's pics -- you forget who your audience is! I notice that Luigi is quite color-coordinated with the towels -- am sure he did that on purpose! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: luv_my_mileyHe's beautiful!

I don't want to hijack this thread, but quick question - how do you like that harnest? I am thinking about getting one for Miley.
The harness works quite well, and i think it's perfect for Luigi, as he tends to want to explore everything he sees, and ends up getting tugged alot. this way i'm not tugging directly on his neck, as with a collar.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
He's gorgeous, and very photogenic.......looks like a great place to take a nap

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Sweet, sweet, adorable baby! I love his coloring too. I will be interested to see how he looks when he grows up. Keep the pictures coming, we love them!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I can't believe I missed this one! Luigi is simply gorgeous... and there's nothing you can post that will make us tired of looking at his pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
212 Posts
So cute! My parents' dog used to sleep in the laundry basket when we first got her. We think it was her "safe zone".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts