Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe we've had Charlee a month already! He turned 12 weeks this past Tuesday and is getting so big! He's doing great. We haven't had a poop accident yet (knock wood) and he's only had pee accidents once about every 4-5 days in the last 2 weeks. Probably a good thing that we got him in the summer when my work schedule is light and the kids are home.He's sleeping great too. Goes in the crate about 11 pm, then sleeps till 7 am. We are really enjoying him. Here's some new pics:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
He is so cute and it sounds as though he is learning quickly. Glad you are enjoying him so much!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Aww, how dang precious!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
He does have a face that melts your heart! So dang cute! Like Eleanor said, enjoy every second of puppyhood, because they grow up so fast (though growing and mellowing out does have its advantages).

·
Registered
824 Posts
Oh my it makes me broody. He looks a bit like Gem when she was that age. We took her out for walks but only got a few steps as everyone wanted to pet her. So be prepared. He is truly lovely and huggable and kissable and..................................................

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. I took him with me to my daughter's hockey camp and Charlee had no less than 10 girls circled around him. A friend said I'm going to have to make a web site for his fan club. LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts