Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Casey to the vets to get spayed and micro chipped today. It is hard to believe that it is that time already. She was fine until she realized that she was staying at the vets and I was leaving. Hunter is walking around the house looking for her buddy. We go to pick her up later today. hopefully all goes well.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Casey may be groggy when she gets home, but she'll probably do fine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The hardest part will be keeping her quiet for a few days since she'll probably be ready to play in a day or so.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I hope the day went smoothly and Casey is home and sleeping it off. I wish you an easy recovery....please keep us posted. It's always a worry when our babies are hurting.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everyone!! Thanks for the good wishes. sorry it took so long to update, but she is back to her normal self. I have to say that even when we think that we are smarter than the beagles, I at least am not. I let her go outside, but I put a sweater on her to protect her stitches, so they wouldn't get wet from snow, or scratched by twigs. Well I checked on her not 5 minutes later, and there was Casey, but the sweater was nowhere to be found. I knew then that she was o.k. I found the sweater hidden in the bushes later :hi:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
"Gosh dang it mom .....don't you know how this makes me look ??? I know that Hunter is laughing at me " :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Glad everything is back to normal for little Casey. How old is she now? My beagle doesn't like wearing any clothes either. Like my mom said, Boeing prefers to around the neighborhood 'naked'. :hi:

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Glad to hear Casey is doing fine. Too funny about her taking her sweater off. My Murphy doesn't really like wearing her coat, but, puts up with it. Kip loves her coat. She gets this real pleased, content look on her face when I put it on her. :biglaugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts