Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our beags all like to snuggle up together and last night was the coldest of the winter so far.

·
Registered
182 Posts
That picture is so sweet! Our three don't like to lay together, although I sometimes get two together in a bed. Buster has a definate "personal space bubble" and doesn't like to be touched by another dog when he is sleeping - silly boy.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That is absolutely adorable !!! :heart:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great picture!

Our two don't touch each other while sleeping unless they are under covers with a person, and even then they try not to touch!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They always curl up together. Sometimes Rasha will go and lie in another bed on her own. Sometimes when its hot in the summer they will lie apart.

Every night when they have all had their bedtime biscuits then they will all go and curl up together in the big bed.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Does anybody else want to stick their nose right in there where the three of them come together and breath in that warm Beagle smell?
I'm not weird, am I? :redface:
I seem to remember someone here comparing it to the smell of popcorn...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I couldn't resist joining in now that the thread has been started!

Our three have two positions when crammed into the bed together - heads out:

and sometimes heads in:

Since these pictures were taken we have actually replaced this bigger bed with a number of smaller ones, since really Booker would prefer to sleep by herself and we figured we owed that to her as the senior beagle of the house. But I'm glad we have the pictures!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts