Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other night my son & I were sitting on the love seat & Georgia jumped up too.

well this was fine I figured she would settled down inbetween us well that's not what happened

she got behind Matthew & started pawing him
like she was saying bring your face back here so I can give you kissess we thopught this was cute UN TIL we found out her real motive

she than got both her paws around his neck & starts humping him Matthew thought she was huging him & so did I until I saw her bottom movement

I have never seen a FEMALE dog do this what does it mean is it common in females???

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have a female dog here who will do it to toys, bedding etc.

I've seen many female dogs do it to other dogs, the motivation is not sexual but usually for dominance.

How old is Matthew? Is he involved with any of Georgia's training?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Originally Posted By: kathy5Matthew is 8 he will give her a cookie after she goes potty outside & make her do a trick but other than this not so much
If you catch her doing it again give her a stern 'ah' and put her back on the ground. If it's the first time you've seen her do it she's probably just trying it on to see if she can push the boundaries, which is not unusual - how old is she?

·
Registered
326 Posts
ummmm our past dog *who was not a beagle* did this for 15years, however only 1 time and never ever again to people, cause it was STOPPED in it's tracks the first time. when she did this for 15years to the air pretty much seeing she did not have male parts:) we took it as confort/ or some type of thing, never took it as anything sexual.

my half cent worth lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
LOL. My dog was the worst humper ever. My poor 11 year old sister was tortured everytime she stood up for a week and sometimes all I could do was laugh cause she would get so embarrassed about it. I put some pennies in an empty water bottle and shook it to make Elvis stop. He's mixed with some sort of hound so he's 45 lb.'s and growing and she couldn't get him off of her. Its just that he wanted to let her know that even thought they're a similar size, he is the boss and she is below him. He even tries it with the cat sometimes. Everytime I bring a date home and they try to sit beside me on the couch he tries this too. Who are they to sit on his couch, near his woman in his house!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.