Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I saw people posting those really cute custom harnesses they had made for their beags? I'd like the contact info if anyone has it!
Thanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oh my gosh is she cute!!!! What an adorable face - lucky you - and BTW; she's very fashion forward in her harness - ready for the runway!

Does this harness have rings on the back so that it can be used in a car seat? Jack has a crate for the car but sooooooo wants to sit up front with his own window. The harness I've tried isn't safe enough so I won't use it. It just doesn't fit right in my old Dodge Caravan.....

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Daisy says thank you for the compliments!

It just has the one ring to attach the leash too. I am not sure if it would work with the car seat harnesses or not. I don't have one of those to test it out with.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!
Daisy looks so cute, that was the picture I saw that I was referring to in my post! What a doll!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
So cute! I think I may have to invest in a few of those harnesses. We just bought 2 of the car harnesses for our trip to get Violet (who Dave wants to rename Duchess since Violet was her shelter name). It worked great for Duke! Not so great for Violet because we got the same size as Duke and she is much smaller, so she slipped right out. But I'm going to exchange hers. I felt so much more comfortable knowing Duke was secure in the back seat on the trip and he could sit or lay down comfortably. Violet was all over......mainly in my lap while Dave drove. LOL

Here's the one we bought, but it's too bulky for a walking harness, though when we stopped for potty breaks, that's what I used Duke's for and I liked it much better than a collar.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2755231

1 - 9 of 9 Posts