Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! I took Maggie in for her ultrasound this morning. Surprisingly, she had lost another two pounds since the beginning of January. The internist said, in addition to the ultrasound, he definitely wanted to do a liver biopsy. So ... unexpectedly, Maggie is undergoing deep sedation (she had her last ultrasound without any -- never did figure out how they kept her still while they shaved her and did ultrasound). Dr. said she has to be under sedation for a couple of hours to make sure there is no bleeding. I will be able to pick her up tonight and take her home. They have to send biopsy out so not sure when I will get those results -- will meet with the dr. tonight to get results of ultrasound and his initial impressions. Keep her in your thoughts and I'll post again when I have some results.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Awww...poor Maggie! Buckley, Jewelie and I are all rooting for her and for you. I hope the news is good.

Thinking of you, Judy-

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh Maggie, I really wish, like in the old star trek series, there were something like a universal translator so you could tell your Mom what is going on. Going to the Vet's is not much fun but hopefully they can start narrowing in on why your life is not rosey as it should be for such a sweet pupster. Austin, Shasta and recovering Megan, along with her night and day nurse (me) are pushing some heavy duty good wishes and quiet prayers your way. Fingers and paws crossed. Make sure you take care of yourself so you can take care of her. :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Judy, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope that Maggie gets some good results. Have her doctors given you any idea of what they think may be wrong?? I'm sending some good thoughts and prayers your way. Stay strong for Maggie!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Judy,

I'm sorry that you and Maggie had such a surprise today.

Sweet little Maggie...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
poor Maggie ....I'm sorry to hear that Maggie had such a bad day. Sending out good thoughts and prayers for good news......

·
Registered
702 Posts
This must be scarey for you!

Sending love and tummy rubs to Maggie!! Hope all goes well. Prayers and good energies are beaming your way. :angel:

Hope to hear good news soon. :thumbup:

:heart: Monica and Daisy

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm also thinking of you and Maggie today...Georgia and Polly send big wet kisses! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Judy,
I just saw this post! I hope Maggie is doing okay today....and I pray the results will be good.....holding my breath until we hear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts