Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

Caleb gave himself a fright over the weekend. He climbed on top of our compost heap and got himself stuck as it was a bit wobbly and he stood on it for 10 minutes without moving looking well fed up before rescue....

Look at his expression

-------------------------------------

We also tried on doggy coats and discovered that Gwenni has grown so much that it is too small. Gwenni in green coat

Gwenni in same coat as a pup

---------------------------------------

Gwenni is a right snuggle buggle and likes to curl up with Caleb

---------------------------------------

Gwenni has really grown here she is at about six months

Gwenni now aged 11 months, she is a real sweetie

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hellen, beautiful pictures. It is amazing how Gwenni has grown up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great pics & what beautiful hounds!!! I had to LOL at that compost heap pic - he does NOT look too amused :hysterical:

I don't know how you were able to get all of your Beags in one room with their coats on ... a few of mine wear coats, and all the younger hooligan Beagles try their hardest to steal the coats off the others, lol.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hellen, your pack is stunning. :heart: Gwenni certainly has become a young lady. Poor Caleb looks distraught standing there on the compost heap.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hellen, they may be nuts but they are gorgeous! Poor Caleb, he looks so sad. Gwenni has indeed grown into a fabulous young lady. I just love seeing pictures of your pack.

·
Registered
751 Posts
gorgeous!

I want to get a coat like that for Marley. Was thinking about making it. Where'd ya get yours?

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One coat (Cals) was handmade but the business soes not exist these days.

The girlsd I got their coats from Pets at Home (petsmart in the USA)

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Aw, gee. First you leave him on a compost heap and then you make him wear a coat? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif (Just teasing. The coats are lovely.)Poor Caleb!! He does have quite the "we are not amused" look on his face. :hi: Very pretty beags!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
They are gorgeous Hellen. Poor little Caleb looks so worried being up there on his own /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

And miss Gwenni! How cute is that photo on the lounge! Just gorgeous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts