Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh my goodness! How funny and cute at the same time!! That would land lots of AROOOOO's from Lucky and Toby!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
My boys don't have the patience to sit and wait, they'd be digging in the rocks....or barking at them....What a great shot!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I love your pictures!
Maggie will spend an hour rustling around in the bushes under a big tree where she saw a raccoon once, months ago. Every night when she goes outside she races for the tree like she thinks if she gets there fast enough she will find the raccoon again.

·
Registered
605 Posts
So funny! I love the patient, slightly cocked head in the 2nd one!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bagel is not so patient, first he would dig, then he would insist I help him move the rocks! Lil' Girl is such a polite huntress!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What a gorgeous girl! And so patient. She knows sooner or later she'll win! LOL

Ours were squirrel chasing in our back yard yesterday. Funny to watch Duke track every step that squirrel made.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Very funny! I would be deaf if my guys were that close to a chipmunk!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
We don't get chipmunks here but I am sure Bazel would be barking like crazy then whinging cause he couldn't get to it.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What great pictures!! Lil Girl certainly is a lot more patient that Shiloh would have been! That is, unless Mr. Chipmunk happened to have been carrying chicken--her current favorite! But inquiring minds want to know: did she ever get her prey?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As far as I know, Li'l Girl hasn't caught the chipmunk. It's been raining the past few days, so I think the hunt is on hiatus.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts