Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Marbles 1st Bday, I didnt have time to post pics before.

Here is Marbles when we brought him home at 6months.

And this month at the Dog Park

And some of Snoopy, b/c he hates to be left out!!

Manda, Snoopy and Marbles

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
They are absolutely beautiful!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif Happy birthday Marbles! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

·
Registered
223 Posts
aww you're so lucky to have to GORGEOUS beagles! They are absolutely adorable! and now that I now the story behind marbles's name, its even cuter that its marbles and snoopy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Happy Birthday Marbles!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hope you had a great birthday, Marbles. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif You and Snoopy are very handsome beagles. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Happy Birthday Marbles! Both beags are beautiful!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
<span style="color: #009900"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Happy Birthday to Mr. Marbles from Henry and Yodel and I...even Kelsey-Bad! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Lots of belly-rubs for you tonight!

And tell Snoopy that he is quite distinguished and handsome as always! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif</span></span>

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Some good lookin Beagle Boys you have there. Happy birthday from Vinny and Miles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts