Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m sitting in a chair kinda watching TV, surfing the net and relaxing. The Bagel is beside me on the carpet being good. He apparently had an itch and in his effort to scratch his itch, caught a claw or itched too hard or something because he let out a surprised yelp. I turned to see the Bagel sitting on his side, his scratching rear leg still in the air but an inch from body and this precious look of “What happened” on his face. I said “Are you OK?” (Yes I talk to the Bagel). He arose, walked over to me, sat and leaned against my leg and looked up at me with this “I am now” look on his face and complete contentment and trust in his eyes. You would have had to be there but it was darn cute.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bagel looks a lot like Maggie, tri-color with lot's of white in his face as a dog of his age should have. I will try to get a picture, maybe next week at an off-road race we (Bagel and I) are working.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Shiloh does something like that quite often then looks at me with those "what happen" eyes ,like I am supposed to know! LOL One even he came in fom the front yard and laid down at my feet . Then the "smaii,silent but deadly gas " escaped from him and he begain to choke and jumped upon the sofa and loked at me with those "I didn't do that" eyes. There was a purple haze in the ais for awhile ! :rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh yes, I bang my finger on the cabinet really hard and it hurt. I yelped! Charlie tilted his head, looked at me, I showed him my finger that hurt, he licked it! Like saying" I kiss you back, now it shouldn't hurt" :heart:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts