Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've discovered the up side to Jersey's separation anxiety. I went grocery shopping the other day and Mike and I were in and out of the door bringing stuff in. My hands were full when I came into the apartment and Jersey got out of the door. Since my arms were loaded down I couldn't stop her. Mike was out at the car and I thought she was going to go down with him. Instead of running away though she just waited outside the door for me to let her back in. She actually started to tap on the door just in case I had forgotten she was out there. So I guess there is a positive side to her not wanting to be away from me for a minute! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Its cute that Jersey would even tell you to bring her inside...Dexter would have run away in a heartbeat!...he has been doing that recently...just takes off...we are careful, but sometimes we have to run down the street through our neighbour's yards trying to catch him...

Good...atleast you don't have to chase Jersey down /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts