Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: Please forgive me but, :hysterical:
I can just see me trying to get our Tippi to sleep in that bed. I sometimes get the feeling that she thinks we are kind of loopy anyway, but that bed would confirm it for her.

Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Registered
786 Posts
First my husband would throw me out of the house if I bought that for his Girl "dogs".

Second I think they would be terrified of it, but I'm sure my two cats would be fighting over it... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Third its not a queen size bed with a plush mattress :freak:

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I'm sure Abby would think the same thing! She wouldn't be able to fit all her blankets and toys in that bed either :hi:

Quote:Originally posted by pfr:

Third its not a queen size bed with a plush mattress :freak:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
My hubby wouldn't allow that in the house and certainly not at that price either /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

I'm sure only a Poodle or something similar would sleep in it anyway (no offence to Poodles intended)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
My fiance would not allow anything that foo-foo in our house, especially for our mighty Caesar. The cat might like it, but she seems to prefer the closet floor.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
If I had a poodle, pom or bichon.....I might be tempted :freak:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
HAHA! Lucky would laugh at that bed and then try to chew it apart. That would never be big enough for him anyhow. He very much enjoys his big bed!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Miss Priss might think that bed worthy of her royal highness, but I doubt that Li'l Girl or Misty would sleep in it. At that price, none of them will get the chance! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can tell you right now that my sweet little Maggie would have it chewed to a milliion pieces and all over my floor by morning. honestly!
Judi

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm sure Jersey would love it...to chew on! Otherwise, that would not be up to her standards. No comforter to snuggle under, no pillow to rest her head on...no mommy to cuddle up with. This morning I came out of the shower and she had pushed the comforter off her. She was lounging like a queen across the bed and leaning up on the comforter where it was bunched up. It was like she was using it as a Beagle body pillow. Spoiled? :doh:

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Yup, I'd be devorced for spending that kind of money. The girls, escpecially Kip, would be afraid of it. But, the cats would love it. :lol2:

NWRN, what do you think?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is probably the silliest bed I have ever seen - you know what I mean more money than brains. I know I would never get my three in it, but that said, I know Megan would look like a little angle in it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I did, one time, buy a, what they called a "pup tent". It was just the right size to put a dog bed inside and was sort of like a cloth crate. It was held up with flexible rods and one day two of my past Beagles got in these and started tussling around. One thing lead to another and the pup tent started rolling around the bedroom. My Husband and I laughed till tears ran down our faces. :hysterical:
They exited a minute later no worse for wear.

·
Registered
439 Posts
my luck is the house would catch on fire and burn to the ground. only thing left untouched would be that bed. :biglaugh:
bernie wants one of those memory foam beds since his surgery. have you seen the prices on those things? im gonna buy him 2 new blankets for his kennel. though i might opt for one of those memory pillows for him.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
RC, those memory foam pillows are nice. I work at a Sam's Club and we had some samples of them...about 2-3 feet square and about 4 inches thick. Well, recently, they were getting rid of them and I grabbed one up (at no charge...they were going to get trashed). Jersey loves it and I do too! I often sit on it when I sit on the floor. Very comfy! I just need to find a good fabric to recover it with.

·
Registered
794 Posts
that definitely looks like a big chew toy to me.

speaking of chew toys, tomorrow I am going to buy material to repair the 9 holes in my new comforter. I think I have more stuffing piled on my dresser than is actually in the comforter anymore... :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts