Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we are about to set off on a long trip to visit family and friends. This involves thousands of kilometres of driving, lots of hard work cooking in a camper and worse still, taking our hounds away from their secure surroundings. We have to do this trip, due to sickness in the family, my mother is 87 and very ill. So we have to try and make her happy for a few weeks at least. My husband is a twin, and we havent seen his brother for a few years so we want to get to see him as well. A good friend of ours has terminal cancer, so we are determined to get to see her as well. A holiday? yes and no.
My main concerns are for Susi and Snoopy, who seem so happy at the moment. I know they will revert to being unhousetrained during the trip, but we just have to concentrate on the future. Once back home, at the end of May, we shall make a point of staying at home for as long as possible. At least during this trip they will be with us 24 hours a day. For 3 weeks of the trip they will have a house and garden.
See you all at the end of May (maybe mid may). We hope you and the hounds stay healthy. We shall miss you all. Could be we look in now and again but probably not to write.
Angela, dave, Susi and Snoopy.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Wow, there is sure a lot going on with your trip. Hope it goes as well as can be expected, and we look forward to hearing back from you when you return.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Have avery nice trip. And if you get a chance, give us some news about your Mom and your friend.
We will be thinking about you.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Have a good and safe trip! :wave:

Maybe, just maybe , Susi and Snoopy will surprise you!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Wow, Angela, that is quite a trip you have planned! I hope you and Dave and your babes have a wonderful time, and we'll look forward to hearing all about your adventures when you return. Be safe!! :wave: Bye!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Here's wishing you a really good holiday and an easy trip, especially with Susi and Snoopy.

We will miss you! See you back in May!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We will miss you! Hope your trip goes as smoothly as possible -- take some pics if you get a chance. Hugs and kisses to Susi & Snoopy!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Have a safe trip. It sounds like there is lot going on. Enjoy reconnecting with your family.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
We shall miss you, take care of yourselves and your precious hounds

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have a safe journey guys! You never know, Susi and Snoopy may enjoy life on the road /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

See you when you get back!

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
:computer: Write when you can....Bon Voyage.....

(oh boy, can't wait for pictures!)

Safe journey my friends.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
although some of the things you must do are required do try to get some fun things in too. so looking forward to hearing of your adventures upon your return !!

Travel safely !!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Have a safe and fun (I know that may be hard considering the reasons for the trip) trip. We can't wait to see pictures and hear stories when you get back!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes we will all look forward to tales of your adventures when you return and some pics if you remember! Have an enjoyable time, remember most peoples pets dont always get to go on roadtrips like this, so your beags are super lucky! (I dont think my beags would like the back of a motorcycle for a few hundred miles any too well) and keep us in mind, we will be here when you return!
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
We will miss you! Have a safe trip!
Keep us posted of your family, I know how it is having a aging parent, my mom is 86 still going on strong though GOD blessed, she talks louder than me, and have a great memory of everything.
Do you have a computer at your mom's place or a lap top, you can still keep in touch?
God bless and keep you all safe! Charlie said arrrooo.

Charlie mom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts