Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Susi could be on the couch, but right now she cuddles up to Snoopy. He is the one on the right with his eyes open.
he slept through the night and only crys out now and again. Once over this Snoopy is to go for massage. They want to show us how to do it. His neck muscles need building up.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just love seeing them together -- their love for each other is amazing!
I actually have a book on dog massage -- I'll make a note to check when I get home later re the title/author.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That is so sweet. It is fascinating and heartwarming how dogs know when one of their buddies is hurting and needs comfort. I had my new pup spayed last Thursday, and when I brought her home, Daisy my beagle absolutely knew her sister was not feeling well. I've never seen Daisy act so different and gentle.

Susi is a love, and Snoopy is so lucky to have her for a sister

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can see Snoopy is comfortable with his sister (first new pic). Susi only leaves him for a cuddle with her dad (second pic)

Attachments

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The second picture didnt work, so here goes again.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Here are the details (a few days late) on the book I had mentioned: <span style="text-decoration: underline">Dog Massage</span> by Maryjean Ballner. It was published in 2001 by St. Martin's Press in New York. If it helps, the ISBN is 0-312-26727-4. I used a few of the massage strokes with Mags last night and she did seem to relax a bit.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks Judy, I'll try and get a copy. Snoopy still has a stiff neck
and holds his head at a strange angle. Hope maggie is o.k. right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts