Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Gwenni pictures, she is now 13 weeks old and is bonding well with Caleb and Foxy. Her nick-name is "Gwenni Wig- Wig" short for wriggle-wriggler as she is very lively and wriggly

Gwenni in puppy pen

Foxy supervising Gwenni in pen

Gwenni and Caleb

Gwenni and Caleb, he looks huge next to her.

Sleepy Gwenni

Gwenni and Foxy

The girls are sleepy

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
A beautiful Beagle family you have there. The pup is gorgeous.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awww Hellen, those pictures are gorgeous. Hasnt Gwenni grown. They all look so peaceful and settled together.

luv

Angela

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You've got a gorgeous pack there Hellen. I especially like the picture of Foxy looking over Gwenni in the play pen. It's like Gwenni is thinking "If I sit pretty, will you let me out?"
Hehehe..... :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
How sweet !!!!! Gwenni is just settling right in. I think Caleb and Foxy are gonna let her stay !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hellen - I love the pictures!! Your pups are absolutely gorgeous. I, too, especially like the photo of Foxy "supervising" Gwenni. Makes you really wonder what Foxy is telling her!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lovely pictures, looks like Gweni has been accepted by all the pack.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Beautiful new baby! Gwenni, pretty name.
I'm also jealous that your leather couch stands perfectly well with no chewed holes like mine.

Charlie mom

·
Registered
448 Posts
LOVE the new pics. you catch such great moments with them!
Remind me if you dont mind-are they lemon type beagles then-with the lighter coloring? Just curious
Well, they are all beautiful, my pack behaves well together when they are sleepy too! but not always other times! Especially when treats are involved!gimme gimme gimme!

Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Gwenni is precious and seems to be fitting in perfectly with her big brother and sister! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for all your comments.. Gwenni actually is very small still, the pictures make her look huge!!!

She is a tri coloured hound not a lemon but her tan colouring is coming through as an apricot colour so she will be quite light. Caleb is dark tan and it is deep shade but Foxy Roo is the lightest and is a blonde tan colour.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts