Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's soooo nice! Daisy and Chloe should definitely meet. They are ready for the runway /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Daisy's colors are changing so much.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh my goodness I love it!! I can't wait to order Maggie's! My fiance's parents have a dog names Molly that is a beagle/jack russell mix and she looks so much like Daisy! I'll have to post a picture! Very beautiful Daisy!

·
Registered
308 Posts
She is so tiny! And gorgeous. And WHITE!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww how cute is that....she looks adorable. You know that people are going to be stopping you in the street now to enquire about it.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That first picture is fantastic, what a beautiful girl and an interesting harness.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So pretty and stylish, and she is so white! Li'l Girl is more like yellow these days from running around and sniffing pollen. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Eleanor, that would be cool if Chloe and Daisy could meet. They'd be the talk of the runway /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

I don't know how Daisy stays so white, but somehow she does. She hates baths so I'm happy that she does stay so clean!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just got an email from Janis. She posted the harnesses' pictures on a website and here are some of the reviews:

<span style="color: #CC33CC">They look fabulous! You are so talented. I really like Daisy and Chloe's!

Those are super!!! I am diggin Chloe & Daisy's!!!
I want one like Chloe's

I love them. REally like the idea of the phone numbers

I love them all especially the ones with the phone numbers on them - what a wonderful idea!
</span>

don't worry, she blurred the numebrs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts