Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We get half-pint milk cartons with our Meals On Wheels which we don't always use. On my way to put them in the fridge I dropped one on the floor. My lazy Daisy grabbed it like a lightning flash
and sprinted out to the yard. There she was walking back and forth with the green and white milk carton, looking at me over her shoulder Oh, oh mom's looking at me. She slinked around the bushes and behind the shed looking guilty but victorious!!

She hid it somewhere and somehow got the other milk carton. This, too, she carried outside and hid. Now, I see her moving those milk cartons from place to place every day. She actually digs a hole and buries them.

She's going to get a nasty surprise when they start to disintegrate and sour milk squirts into her mouth

I have to laugh every time I see her transfer her booty from place to place!!

Monica and Daisy

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Monica!

Miss Daisy sounds like she is very serious about her buried treasure!

Yodel hides chewies everywhere in the house as well as outside. While I had the coat closet open in the foyer getting a jacket, he very steathily placed a chewie on the floor of the closet. While the dining room was being painted the other day, I caught him trying to hide a chewie in the dropcloth.

Beagly pack-rats are very endearing, aren't they?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Miss Daisy sure has a lot of self-control!! Miss Shiloh would have had those cartons torn apart and the milk lapped up in no time--forget about sneaking around and hiding them!!
I bet she was so cute running around with her little milk cartons!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.