Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ar-rooo, ar-rooo, Mom, I said, Ar-rooo! I was convinced that Li'l Girl had major prey cornered, so I went outside to check. The big game was.....a wasp!

Since she's been stung before, it was probably a serious thing for my baby, so I put her in the house and did away with the fearsome intruder.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wasp - Serious Big Game - The Bagel does the same thing when he encounters a critter that doesn't act like good prey should. I know that “Dad Help” arrrooo. The problem is that sometimes the “not acting properly prey” is something I want nothing to do with either. He has cornered a couple rattlesnakes, a badger and a Gila Monster.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I am impressed that you did away with the wasp, I think I would have ran for cover!

She's a good hunter and knew that there are times you just need a little help from Mommy.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Lil Girl, stay away from wasps!! Yucky! Glad she is ok and glad you got the wasp. Sadie was stung by a wasp twice and had an allergic reaction and had to go to the vet a few summers ago. The other day I saw her pawing at the ground and went to see what it was. There was a wasp! I shewed it away. Silly Beagles!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyGet that wasp, Li'l Girl! Jersey cornered a Walking Stick (it's a big bug that looks like a twig) one time. It pinched her on the nose and scared the heck ouf of her.
Sorry Jersey-Girl, it is a <span style="font-style: italic">little</span> bit funny!

We get walking sticks up here and I often pick them up and relocate them to a safer spot. I didn't know they could pinch!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Holy smokes Bob, a rattlesnake, Gila Monster and a Badger? I don't blame Bagel for developing come help me now dad arroooo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.