Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my gosh was I stressed out!! Yesterday morning I let the girls out to pee before I gave them breakfast. They were howling like crazy at the back by our shed. I finally got them in, and they ate and wanted outside again. I thought I better see what had them so wound up. They were both almost all the way under they shed. All I could see of Casey was her back feet and tail. Hunter just her bum. I opened the shed thinking there was probably a squirrel there. I head movement and then the smell. Thank goodness the dogs were around the other side and didn't get sprayed!! I quickly got them inside and blocked off the area. When Mike got home he set a live trap baited with pepperoni,he checked it later in the evening and came back and said he was going for a ride. He put a blanket over the trap and drove the skunk outside the city and let him go. We were lucky that neither the dogs or us got spayed. I almost felt sorry for him trapped under there with 2 howling beagles trying to get him.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Janna,

How cool that you all took the time and effort to trap and relocate the poor skunk. So glad the girls didn't get sprayed...

Happy ending for all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.