Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the end of the Winter Agility League. Over the last 6 months we have been competing in a Winter Agility Series. Every time you run and get a placing you get points. Today was the last round of 6 months competing, Rasha was lying 3rd overall in her devision 17 points off the top spot. In todays final run in which we were the last dog to run Rasha pulled out all the stops, we won the class by 7 seconds, and when all the total scores were added up we only went and won the whole Winter Series.

I am so proud of her, plus we only did 5 months so we had alot of ground to make up. What a feat and with a beagle to boot. Beagle power!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Congratulations! Beagles not only rock, they rule! Way to go Rasha. Pictures???? Please!!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Congratulations to you and Rasha! My good friend does agility with her aussies and I often attend their competitions. I know how much work and training is involved for you and Rasha. I also know that Rasha must love what she is doing to be competing so well.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Rasha!!
That is just so AWESOME!!!! It's so fun hearing about Rasha!! I bet a lot are surprised when a beagle goes and does so well!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
What a proud moment. Congratulations to you and Rasha. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Wow!! Does this mean she gets a new agility title? (not sure how it works in the UK).

Trialling any dog is such hard work, never mind a dog like a beagle!! I am only hoping to trial Daisy in her first formal obedience trial in the later half of the year so I bow down to anyone who can get to the trialling stage

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately Rasha does not get a new agility title. The series she won was an independent organisation. Mainly the KC affiliated shows take place over the summer these are when you gain your titles. Rasha in now grade 5 in the UK the highest you can go is grade 7. Hopefully Rasha will win into grade 6 this summer.

Our other Beagles did very well at the same show. Willow did much better with her contacts and won 1 class and got a third place in another. Bonnie continues to keep going and gained a 3rd place in the agility discipline

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Well done, your pack seems to be very talented. You must be very proud of them. Treats and cuddles all round.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
That is so impressive!! Congratulations to Rasha and to you for the excellent training job you're done!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Way to go Rasha - Willow and Bonnie showed her the way - she is becoming a superstar but as I've always said Bonnie is still our favorite! Give em all some love from the Bagel and I

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.