Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last few weeks Murphy has been declining. I took him to the vet. Dr. Goldacker told me to have Frani come to the hospital. She showed us the x-rays and the changes since a month ago. Something was very wrong and there was nothing we could do. We asked how he was, she said tired, very tired. It was time

At 8:00pm tonight, Murphy crossed the bridge. I held his head im my hands as he passed. Frani kissed him goodbye.

Murphy, your struggle is over. You are free run and play like you did when you first came to us. Be at peace our good boy.

Murphy 1995-2008

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Joe and Frani, I cry for you
. Murphy is pain free now, and I'm sure that with all of your pain, you take comfort in knowing Murphy is not dealing with pain anymore.

Chloe and I are hugging you guys
. How is Summer?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, this brought tears to my eyes!
I'm so sorry, and my heart aches for you. Never could there be better beagle parents than you and Frani.

Run free at the Bridge dear Murphy!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe and Frani - There will be plenty of tears as we all read this. Please except Bagel and my sincerest condolences. That is a lovely picture. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh I am so sorry!

When it's time, you know. Even though that does not make it any easier. Words cannot express what you must be feeling.

Hugs to you, Frani, and Summer.

Run Free Dear Murphy

·
Registered
650 Posts
Joe and Frani, Our sincere condolences go to you both, as well as Summer. The love and care that you gave Murphy has been immeasureable. Remember the joy, happiness, and all the good times you shared. Run free, dear Murphy!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Murphy certainly has BW friends waiting for him over the bridge. My family's prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Murphy. I know just what it feels like to loose your beagle friend, as we just recently put mine down. Prayers and thoughts to you both!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh Joe, I am writing through tears as I tell you how very sorry I am to learn of the passing of our dear Murphy. I say ours because we all loved our mascot boy so much. But of course he really belong to you, and Fran, and you have my deepest sympathy. Murphy was such a beautiful dog, and so brave, as he struggled to overcome so many challenges. You gave him so much love and support, and he knew how very much you loved him. And he returned that love a thousandfold.
Godspeed, sweet Murphy. You have fought the good fight, you have finished the course, you have kept the faith. We will miss you.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Joe, I'm a fairly new member here, and didn't really have a chance to know your Murphy well, but I do know what it is to lose a beloved furkid. My heart is heavy for you and your family. My deepest sympathy to you.

·
Registered
193 Posts
so sorry

sleep tight Murphy

1 - 20 of 81 Posts