Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I just started a web site for Bonny's pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Here is the URL :
http://www.thebonny.com

If you want a pic gallery like this and have a domain I can host it and build it for you for free /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
That is a great gallery!

Bonny is adorable /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif Her little belly is so cute in the second to last, and 20th pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'm tring to keep her belly like mine :p (yes, I have a bigger one /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif )

I know there are too much sleeping poses but she is sleeping too much /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I'll keep this site updated.

BTW, the 45th one is Bonny's dad (the real one /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif )

·
Registered
271 Posts
She is just too precious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

There is nothing as cute as a beagle puppy. Too bad we don't live closer. Peanut would love a play date.

·
Registered
751 Posts
it seems like my puppy grew out of the "puppy" size so quick. How does everyone else's look like a puppy that long?!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Precious little thing, my fav. is the first pic, where she has her head resting on her front paw....priceless.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts