Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a play off of beaglebabe's you might be a beagle addict, i found a new one.
"your beagle might mean more to you than your mate when....."
oh you know who you are. its crossed your mind too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

i'll start it.
your beagle might mean more to you than your mate when... you found you had to sleep on the couch, but didnt mind cause the dog stayed with you.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
he he he

Your Beagles might mean more to you than your mate if you don't mind your mate going on occasional out of town trips. It gives you quality time with the doggies by yourself.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
The beagle means more when you're willing to fight for fur-kid custody during a divorce over ANY material possessions!

(Well, that was a long time ago, in another life, with another dog......but I'd fight even HARDER if it was my beagle girl Maggie) :cool2:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your wife and you have been split up for 5 months cause you caught her cheating (in your house). she calls and wants to work things out. you tell her to be at the house on friday at 6pm the door will be open but you might be a little late getting home from work. then you call the land lord youve been avoiding like crazy and tell him your ready to settle the 2months back rent bill, be at the house on friday at 6:45. when friday comes your living in ga from fl with the dog and what little you packed up. at 6:30 your having a beer with your new girlfriend wondering what the (soon to be) exwife and landlord are talking about. :biglaugh:
then she catches up with you by phone 9yr laters to tell you what a [email protected][email protected] you are and that that was a dirty trick. :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
RC -- that was very, very specific -- you wouldn't happen to know anyone that went through that, would 'ya??? :rolleyes: Personally, I think the guy in your scenario was the smart one in that group! Of course, I don't know who that guy is ...

·
Registered
308 Posts
You don't mind if they eat out of your bowl of soup but you freak if Hubby takes a bit! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
146 Posts
when you don't mind the piles of dog hair tumbleweeding through the house, but one mens sock size nine makes your blood boil.

when you buy better cuts of meat for the dogs than you do your husband.

your husbands snores make you kick him out of the bed because you know it is pure spite, but your little pup snoring right in your ear is softly comforting.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its valentines day and you set out to get a dozen roses. you picked up the dogs food, the latest fishing mag,and a action movie from block buster.
you get home put your key in the door, :doh:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Well, why not? The beag comes running and wagging to the door to greet you; meanwhile the hubby remains stuck in front of the T.V., and maybe yells "Hi" during a commercial!! :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts