Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mostly digs looking for bugs! My neighbors all think I've gone over the edge for the way I set up the back yard for Rio. Stone patio, umbrella, sandbox, toys EVERYWHERE! There are two doggie doors and a ramp up into the porch for her to come and go as she pleases all day. I call the backyard "Rio-Doginero".

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Miss Rio has it "made in the shade".

Your neighbors may think you've gone over the edge but I would do the same thing.

Isn't it amazing how much you can love a beetle?

~Denise

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
Rio Girl, I'm actually in Forest Hills Queens, but now I'm on vacation in Israel right now. I have family in Syossett.....
Near neighbors. Have a great vacation and BE SAFE!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I'm not sure how close Queens is to Long Island. Judging by two of my favorite tv show...Raymond and King of Queens, it must be pretty close.

Maybe Rio and Chloe can be BFF!

I wish there was a BFF for Henry around here.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Is Rio's sand from Jones Beach...? If so, she is lucky for having such a dad, getting her sand from one of the nicest beaches in NY... :hi:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm a good Dada but not THAT good! I'd be arrested for taking that much sand from Jones Beach. There are about (7) 50lb bags of playbox sand in there (from Home Depot).

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I love the "beach"! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Nice idea. I thought about doing that for Lucky in our backyard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts