Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, my boyfriend and I woke up to find that Bones had had an accident in the dogs' kennel.
Gasp! My boyfriend was up sooner than I was and bore the brunt of the cleaning. I noticed that they had stepped in the poop and gotten it on the carpet by the kennel, as well as a few footprints on the hard liner (my boyfriend had already taken care of the bedding).

We did the best cleaning job we could before we left, but we didn't have time to bathe the dogs, which they really needed - Bones managed to get poop behind her ears while trying to scratch an itch.

My boyfriend had a busy afternoon - we had the A/C repairman installing a new air conditioner, a friend come over to pick up some boxes for his move this weekend, and another friend delivered an exercise bike - so he wasn't able to get the dogs clean, and they ran around in the back yard being stinky for a while. I got home just when everything was settling down and plunked the dogs one at a time into the tub, using lots of shampoo and elbow grease in all their little gross nooks and crannies.

Now they're cute and smell nice again and so full of themselves - they KNOW how cute they are. They're lucky they're so adorable! Here's another cell phone picture of the pups.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow! Sounds like a busy day at your house! Glad everything is settled down now. The Beags look great all nice and clean. I love how soft Jersey is after a bath. Makes snuggling with her even better!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a story! Poop behind the ears?! Eek!! But they both cleaned up very well, and are so cute!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Silly Beagles. They are cute though.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Wow, what a day!

Spock and Bones do clean up nice! Nothing like fresh beetle, is there?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Isn't it great how white their white looks right after a bath? And they are soft and smell nice and look so clean and adorable! Almost makes it worth the agony of bathing them. Almost! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts