Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said that rope was mine!

Daisy is finally quite a bit larger than Sophia now. It's hard to believe that she was so much smaller than her when we brought Daisy home.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Daisy is just beautiful! I love that first picture /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif she looks like she is just about to go crazy.

I looked at the second picture before reading your caption, and was thinking of the first picture of Daisy with Sophia, she was about half of Sophia's size.... she is HUGE now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

Oh, forgot - that frisbee didn't last more than 2 hours with Chloe /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! I thought those frisbees held up pretty good. Maybe Daisy is only mean to her stuffed toys. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is a beautiful beagle. Sophia is beautiful. My favorite combination, beagles and Siamese.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Daisy is gorgeous! I love her pattern/coat.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I couldn't help but smile. Not only at Daisy and Sophia but also at the amount of toys laying around. I thought that my house was the only one that looked like that.

My hubby keeps telling me that he thought the house would not have toys everywhere once the kids were grown. Then we got dogs. It's worse now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
85 Posts
My house is usually that toy-strewn, too, but I have a 3-year-old to add hers to the mess!

Edited to add: adorable pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts