Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy is getting a pretty harness too! It should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks for the name and phone number idea Eleanor! I'll update with pics of Daisy wearing it once I get it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ha! Nice fabric you got!

And you're very welcome /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Chloe is sending a loud arooooo Daisy's way /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

btw - you are not getting a cat with the harness? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am tempted to get one for Blue, I just have to figure out if they have one big enough. Apparently winter was Blue's friend!! (couldn't be mom and her baking... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thPhew.gif)

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, I had to send Daisy's measurements to her. Getting those was no easy feat since Daisy was scared of the tape measure. Silly dog. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

The part around the chest is adjustable but she is making the neck portion a little larger to accommodate for Daisy's growth since it is not adjustable.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah the tape measure is not discussed in our house either. Can't wait until the contractor shows up in two weeks to demolish the bathroom!! I think we will have to get one for Blue for his first Birthday. If I can wait that long.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts