Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for setting up all of our new sections and topics! It will be much easier for all of our members to find topic-specific posts.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I like it. I will be back this afternoon to take more time and look through everything.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
I think it looks good. The only thing I would suggest is maybe somewhere to talk about non beagle related dog issues. Two legger tal to me sounds more like a human related area. JMO

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great! Thanks Jamie. I guess this means I'll be spending even more time here. Mike's just going to love this....... :rolleye11:

·
Registered
187 Posts
THANX BB! It's awesome. Now I know where to post about my other petz. :thumbup: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jamie, I'm late logging on today, but wanted to tell you that the new setup is great! It really simplifies the question of where to make a post.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I really love the new layout, too. It's a lot more intuitive, and I think it will inspire more conversation on topics maybe we hadn't thought to discuss as often in the past. Not to mention, it gives me more to read while at work /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
From being on (and moderating) other boards, these are a few things that we have received as suggestions. They might not all apply here but they are suggestions.

1 - Have a Quick Reply box at the bottom of a thread so people don't have to go right into the reply screen to post.

2 - Have an icon that shows if you have responded to a post or not.

3 - Have the ability to change fonts in posts (colours, sizes, bold, italics, etc)

4 - This is something that I actually noticed here but I often get stopped by the 60 seconds between posts rule. Is there a way to change that to a shorter time limit or make it a character limit instead (like 5 character minimum or something). I tend to flip quickly through posts and reply and have often gotten that error having to wait and refresh for my post to go through.

That was just a few things I have seen. Not sure if any of them are possible here or not.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts