Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks, to Judy for letting you all know about Tippi. I just wasn't up to it. As you all know Tippi did not have a very healthy life, and although Ron and I are are saddened beyond belief, it seems that all we have talked about since she left us,Monday, are all the funny, happy things that she used to do. Thankfully, we were with her and the last thing she did was look at me with such love in her eyes, that I will never forget it. All of you at BW were so supportive, and although Ron never posted, we would sometimes sit and read all of your posts together and laugh and cry. Tippi was an extraordinary dog and will never be forgotten!

Ron,Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
My heart goes out to you both. I'm glad that you have been remembering the good times and are able to laugh at her Beagly antics. We're here for you whenever you need us. :heart:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Its a terrible time for you, the loss of a beloved pet is hard. Pour your hearts out here any time, we are all ready to listen. :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Lora, I was very saddened by Judy's report. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure that Tippy's passing was much easier for her with you there. Do you think you'll find it in your heart to get another dog? Oh, and could you post her picture? I would love to see what she looked like.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
it is good to hear that you are remembering Tippi with love and laughter....I'm sure that is how she would want it and it keeps her with you forever !!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Lora & Ron,

We're an extended family here at BW, and when someone loses a beloved pet we all grieve with them.

Remembering the funny things and the good times does help to ease the pain.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Thank you for taking the time, in your grief, to post, Lora. I am just heartsick for you, but so glad that you and Ron have such wonderful memories of her to share. And that final look of love from her--what a treasure! Godspeed, little Tippi!! :angel:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
Quote:Originally posted by MakoCSH:
Don't worry about Tippi, Franny will show her the ropes.
Okay, that made me cry... but in a good way.
me too ...I should know better than to read in this thread at work.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Trust me, on the other side of the bridge there is a pack of happy beagles waiting for us to join them.

All way remember the good and fun times, they will guide you through the grief.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Sorry for your lost, I know how you feel, I just lost Marlin last month, and it still hurts. I just clean out his blanket today after more than a month. So many traces, so many memories in the house. They are happy now on the other side of the bridge.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Tippi. I know so well how you feel, and it isn't easy. I cried oceans when my Vinny passed on and it still doesn't take much to get tears even now after more than 4 years.

My sympathy to you and glad to know there are so many happy times to remember.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
667 Posts
Im so sorry to hear about Tippi, my heart breaks deaply for you and your family. Words just cant say how sad we all are for you. Please let us know how you are, when you can.

Amanda and Snoops

1 - 17 of 17 Posts