Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me too me too! I love poking around on here. Someone always answers my questions! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I love that I am not the only crazy Beagle owner /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif !

·
Registered
439 Posts
well ive not been on here to long, but i honestly think the thank yous should go to murphy first, then joe. if it werent for murphy using his beagle charm, and beagle loving personality, to win joes heart, i dont think BW would exist.
maybe joe wanted to show the world how special his dog was, and soon found there was a lot of us out there that wanted to show him back just how special our dogs were too. funny thing is, they were all beagles. imagine that!
i think we found 1 thing out together, our dogs arent one of a kind, but one in a kind.
i dont care where you go, you will find bulldog people,lab people,poodle people,great dane people, ect ect, but EVERYBODY loves a beagle.
am i right or wrong on this folks?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
No thanks needed. When we got Murphy, we had lots of questions. There were several sites for beagle paople. They all quickly disappeared and so did the people I met who helped me.

BW was created to fill that void, to be a place where beagle minded people can share stories, ask questions, and get advice on dealing with beagle related issues.

Its funny, once you join and get involved, you do become part of the pack. It must be a beagle thing.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Yes, BW is a great place to be. One feels that one is amongst friends and not only that, friends that love beagles, just like we do. Thanks MD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts