Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW !!! A forum for our beloved breed ! This is so nice ! :thumbup:

Thank you forum admin for accepting my registration.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from Henry and I!

We would love to hear about your beagle baby.

I checked out your PhilipineBeagle Forum. Nice! It's format is much like this one. Alot of great beagly photos!

~Denise

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Henry and Denise for a warm welcome :wave: . Honestly, your forum is more beautiful and very informative than ours /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif . I just started in forum hosting only this 2nd quarter, in support to all beagle lovers and enthusiasts in my country because Beagles are now very famous or i should say the number one breed in the region with regard to show ring competition. I hope you could register in our forum because we need someone who could share their experience with our beloved breed.

Godbless and Mabuhay!(long live!) :bounce:

Ernie

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome! :wave: It's wonderful to have members from all over the world. :thumbup: Our beloved beagles are a common thread that ties us all together.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome to BW !!! :wave:

I look forward to meeting (in pictures of course) you and your beagle !!!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
What is your web-site for your beagles in the Philippines. I want to visit too please please.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW, Ernie! I loved looking at the beagles on your website, especially the puppy pics. There was one of two puppies laying on their backs next to each other which was just precious. I adopted my now 12 year old, Maggie, when she was past puppyhood so love looking at others' puppy pictures. It seems as if your forum is more show-oriented than BW is -- we have some members who show their pups, both in conformation and agility, but all of us focus on our beagles as members of our families. Is your dog the beagle in the banner of your forum?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to BW Ernie! Anybody that loves beagles has to be a good person !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Murphy & Summer's Dad:
Welcome to the BW pack!

Not a problem. I fixed the error in your profile and here you are. Enjoy.
Thanks Murphy and congratulations for such a wonderful sites!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sandyj, Sammy's mom, Charlie mom, Jaisp tech and Littledude

On behalf of our Club, we would like thank all of you for a warm welcome :wave:

@Charlie mom you can use this link http://philippinebeagle.forumcircle.com and you can also post your comments there. I hope we complete our database of philippine beagles before the end of this year.

Philippine Beagles

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
Welcome to BW, Ernie! I loved looking at the beagles on your website, especially the puppy pics. There was one of two puppies laying on their backs next to each other which was just precious. I adopted my now 12 year old, Maggie, when she was past puppyhood so love looking at others' puppy pictures. It seems as if your forum is more show-oriented than BW is -- we have some members who show their pups, both in conformation and agility, but all of us focus on our beagles as members of our families. Is your dog the beagle in the banner of your forum?
Thanks Judymaggie! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif The beagle in the banner before was not mine, it is just a temporary banner because im waiting for the members final decission and we decide "Bumper", our 2006 National dog of the year and number one beagle for the year as a banner. For the benifit of others, here she is...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Bumper is a beautiful beagle! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Bumper is very lovely!! Let me add a belated welcome to Beagle World. We look forward to more pictures and beagle stories from your part of the world :wave:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to this forum. I shall be looking up your forum shortly. It is great to see that beagles are loved world wide.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Attention Forum Administrator:

May i ask on how to edit my previous post? because every time i click the edit button, a message "Sorry, the time in which you may edit your message has elapsed" appears.

Thanks and more power!

Philippine Beagles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.