Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We left Charlie in the garage with his cozy crate on Sunday. We were out for over 8 hours. Came back, all is well, no pooping or peeing, no chewed up shoes because they were all up on the rack. But...he shredded his own cozy pillow in his own crate?! Cotton patches every where. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We never know what goes through their little doggy brains. :eyes: One of our Bridge dogs, Bocephus, invariably chewed up his own bed when left for any length of time. :freak: He had companions, too, so we couldn't begin to guess why he did that. :conf12:

·
Registered
614 Posts
oh and i put those *** in place because i don't want to offend anyone, but that is the only way you can sing that song! lol

As for the Temper, you would be surpise what they will do.

Squirrel use to do this, When you leave him outside too long, he will run right to my parent's bed and get on it and take a big ol' Dump right damb in the middle! lol

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Madison069, the late, great Bocephus was named for Hank, Jr. I figured he'd think it was a compliment had he known a good beagle was named in his honor. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
If anyone finds a way to stop a beagle from shredding a cottony bed, do let me know. Spock's daddy came home with one last night and between all the subsequent worrying at the edges with puppy teeth and the numerous water bowl spills it has suffered already, it is looking like we've had it for a month or two instead of just 24 hours. I considered spraying just one corner with the apple bitter stuff to let him figure out that one corner of the bed tasted yucky, but I don't want him to avoid it altogether, since we want to use the bed as a safe spot marker he can always sit on to chew on something while we're all hanging out in the study or in the living room.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts