Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone kept their baby teeth? Molly lost her first 2 teeth Monday, sadly she must have swollow them, so I couldn't keep them. Now I check twice the day if any other tooth is missing. I really want to keep at least one, just for the memories of her biteing me a million times.
Can't believe she is growing up <span style="text-decoration: underline">THAT</span> fast!

·
Registered
65 Posts
When Tucker lost his we were able to keep about 5 teeth they are really neat to look at. Just watch your pup as she chews cos that's when she will most likely lose them. Tucker gave a weird look whenever one fell out and was in his mouth.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
When Roscoe was losing his teeth we found them in various places. I swear Cole ate all of his b/c we didn't find any, that dog eats EVERYTHING!! LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Molly just lost another tooth, and ate it before I saw it... it was till bleeding, so it just happened.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally Posted By: RosColeWhen Roscoe was losing his teeth we found them in various places. I swear Cole ate all of his b/c we didn't find any, that dog eats EVERYTHING!! LOL
Oh that sounds too familiar!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Biene, Can I ask how old Molly is?
My beagle Milo, is approaching 6 months and still has some baby teeth, although most are gone. Considering he spends alot of time outside (eating, playing, etc), the chances of me finding one of his is slim

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She has lost a total of 8 so far, and she ate them all. She is 4 1/2 months right now, and got no loose teeth right now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haven't been able to get a single one of Gracie's yet, no matter how vigilant I am....she must be swallowing them too! She looks kind of silly right now, she has her two adult bottom front teeth coming in, but has just lost the two to the left and one to the right (lost all in just over a day!) with the next one already loose. She has quite the grin!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My husband pulled a tooth out of Mollys mouth tonight. She was walking around and trying to pick things up from the carpet and chewing. Since I couldn't see anything, he checked and there it was, she was chewing on it. It's one of the longer one. Can't believe we got one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts