Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found them again. yep, my pup is having a love affair with our mail lady. I let him out today and realized it had been a long time since he came to the door, i opened the front door and what do i see? None other then our mail lady giving teddy a deep muscle massage. Yep. Caught them. Again. Those two got something goin on. So i said hello, which simply got me a sheepish grin, and a he's always so happy to see me, he's so cute and friendly at which time my friend came up behind me and cheerfully said oh he's kinda a cuddle [censored] which got a laugh out of the mail lady. mind you he still hadn't left her side...traitor.... In the end she made her excuses to move along, and asked if she could treat him, which of course i said sure why not. Teddy got a cookie and gave a mournful Arooo as she walked down to the next house.

What a traitor.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is too funny! Our UPS man always carries dog treats, my guys just want to jump on and lick everyone to death!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Our female mail lady is also very friendly with our dogs. I don't know that she carries dog treats, but she always stops to talk to the dogs and pet them. If we have puppies she comes in to see them and usually takes photos to share with her sister who lives a distance away, but that longs for a beagle.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thats hilarious!

Our female mail lady was just dropping mail off the first day we brang Jesie home and were getting out of the car.

She stops everyday and says hello to Jesie and JoJo, whether she has mail for me or not. My puppies gave her a card and chocolates for Christmas to say thank you for all the patting, talking she gives them each day.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That's cute. My lab, Cassie, hates the mailman. She barks and has a fit because years ago, she got pepper-srayed by a paranoid mailman.

·
Registered
959 Posts
It's all the the mail person, mine is a neighbor and a dog lover himself. He carried maze, but, has never used it, because he has cookies in his other pocket. The boys love to wait on the front steps for him, and when it's his day off, they are deeply disappointed.

Cathy
owned by cobi and casie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts